After working too hard to build your software, working day in and day out, showcasing all your experience, skills, ability, talent etc what next? Choosing the wrong solution can be a costly mistake for your application and your business. Rather than awaiting the rapid growth you have achieved, resource constraints, poor end-user performance and endless infrastructure maintenance.
Your expertise lies in developing software and our lies in making your software available and performs under load for end users. We optimize your application, the OS, web servers, app servers, databases, storage, load balancers, firewalls, networks and more. With rapid scaling, load balancing for high availability, file storage and the Cloud, lets you focus on building your application, not your infrastructure. All at a price you can afford.
The concept of providing software and centralization of an organization or a business with the combination of abundant bandwidth, powerful processors and storage has broadened the choice of designing, developing, deploying, and using the resources and software in devices like computers, servers, data centers and on the internet. Solutions for business can be delivered and consumed in all of these ways, either singly or in combination to provide the best user experience and the most business value. Software as a Service (SaaS), meaning delivering software over the Internet is increasingly popular for its ability to simplify deployment and reduce customer acquisition costs; it also allows developers to support many customers with a single version of a product. SaaS is also often associated with a "pay as you go" subscription licensing model. SaaS applications require a server infrastructure to deliver the SaaS solution from. This typically means a set of servers (physical or virtual servers) required to run the application and database.
- Our team has proven expertise in deploying and managing a wide range of packaged or custom applications using multiple layers of infrastructure and software. Our SaaS hosting solutions are delivered using a mix of cloud and dedicated infrastructure in top-tier data centers to optimize performance, security, price and flexibility.
- Our Tier III engineers thoroughly learn your application so that they can make performance and reliability improvements – not just troubleshoot issues.
- Our virtualization capabilities give you infrastructure without additional hardware expense. Want a development and test environment along with your production environment?
- You're never restricted to “available configurations” for hardware, software or network components. Whether your systems are Windows, Linux, or Unix, your databases are Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL, and your application servers are ASP.NET, WebLogic, WebSphere, SharePoint (MOSS and WSS) or open source, we have the skills and experience to configure and tune them. We're a SaaS hosting provider who listens. We'll even stress test your systems before they go live to ensure their performance, reliability and scalability.
- We do work that makes your team look good – and frees up your time to support the organization in other ways. We monitor thousands of services per day and implement hundreds of patches. We know what to monitor and what to patch because it’s our business to be experts.
- We offer the most stringent and honest SLAs that guarantee application availability and performance to your end users. You have access to our custom monitoring tools for complete transparency. You don’t find that with other providers.
Advantages of hosting with us:
Manashosting has worked with many SaaS providers so we know what makes you tick. Our service offers total peace of mind with fully pre-configured environments ready to go so you can focus on your business not your IT environment. What's more the service is available for a low monthly cost with zero upfront expenses.
Our focus on SaaS providers is evident in the way we built our cloud infrastructure, allowing you to deploy your SaaS environment in seconds. A finely tuned high performance system that allows you to react quickly to customer demands, and provision your customer servers with ease.
Manashosting SaaS cloud
The Cloud offers more than streamlined provisioning for SaaS companies. Our team work with you to pre-configure your environment no matter how complex, allowing you to service new customers with confidence. In addition, we offer full reporting on your customer usage to enable granular billing where required.
We believe you should be able to talk to a tech whenever you need to –so we don't use a call centre to triage our support issues. Manashosting Technical team are highly skilled engineers with a strong pedigree in Networking, Infrastructure and Systems Administration – they know what they are talking about and love solving your problems.
SaaS companies benefit from the pre-configured environment that allows them to deploy fully tested environments in seconds. Mission critical deployments benefit from the high availability infrastructure that is the Manashosting cloud.
Best In Class Hardware
StratoGen use enterprise class components to ensure your SaaS solution is as failproof as possible. EqualLogic SAN devices with 15k drives underpin the offering with exceptionally fast throughput and built in redundancy. The physical servers are powered by Dell with DDR3 memory and Xeon processors.
What are the different ways in which SaaS works?
Basic Co-location – With basic co-location, procuring, configuring, and place the hardware into a co-location data center that provides the lower layers of the SaaS Delivery Stack and allows to manage the server operation either through direct physical access or remotely over the Internet. With remote management, co-location data centers provide the hands and eyes to help manage the equipment as required at the data center.
Managed Co-location – With managed co-location, procure the server hardware, and the managed co-location configuring and managing the hardware in the co-location environment. This is very similar to the managed servers options below, except you are responsible for the capital and procuring the hardware and warranty agreements for the server infrastructure.
Managed Servers – With managed servers, the data center operator procures, configures and manages all aspects of the server hardware and operating system. Compared to co-location, there is no capital required to purchase the hardware or software – the managed servers are provides as a service with a simple monthly fee. The data center operator performs the hardware maintenance, required upgrades, patches, and responds immediately to all server hardware failures.
In short, Software as a Service, SaaS is a software delivery method that provides access to software and its functions remotely as a Web-based service. SaaS allows organizations to access business functionality at a cost typically less than paying for licensed applications. Also, because the software is hosted remotely, users don't need to invest in additional hardware. Software as a Service removes the need for organizations to handle the installation, set-up and often daily upkeep and maintenance. Software as a Service may also be referred to as simply hosted applications.